I am still in the hunting grounds, scrounging around for decent deals. If you happen to chance on a good lease deal, drop a line. I went to the Vyapar Kendra in Sushant Lok I, again a place with hordes of property dealers sitting out of every square inch in that place. It is quite a shabby place but it has a variety of shops which one can use. A printing press, hair saloon and ofcourse a booze shop right in front. You never know when the going gets a bit boring and you'd love to see life a bit blurred. There office/ shops on the ground floor command a rent of around 15k- 20k is what i am told, it depends on the size as well (obviously!!!). The basement is on the dingy side and the large spaces come for around 12k but is prone to flooding is what the vultures told me. Gurgaon and rain is still a bit taxing on the creative senses. The upper floors seem decent enough and I think I can haggle one for 5k. The only problem I seem to be facing is that they look like tombs.. yeah someone's grand plans died there!!! I just hope I clasp on to dear life for long enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment